Paintings by Dianne Mize

Click on image for larger view.


Monday, May 9, 2011

Paws Update

By mid-summer, I should be able to paint again, and I can't wait!

Dr. Raab repaired my right hand on April 21.  The surgery was totally successful and recovery is coming along beautifully.  I confess that the left hand has suffered a bit of trauma, having to take full duty for both before it was quite strong enough, but it too is regaining momentum.  The most difficult part of this five-month ordeal is holding onto patience.  Experiences like this can teach us a lot about ourselves.

Fortunately, I have been able to continue with my Compose blog, missing only one weekend post.  But I look forward to once again putting brush to canvas and continuing this artistic journey.  Meanwhile, Spring abounds.

Stay tuned.
Dianne

2 comments:

Dianne Mize said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
comment on healing from your surgery said...

i am wondering what you are doing for complementary care for this condition. on reaching a 'certain' age, the circulation into the extremities becomes impeded and this means that recovery from surgical trauma may be impeded on account of insufficient flow of vital nutrients and other substances going in and insufficient outflow of the residues of damaged tissues. i wish you well. michael whitcher